Custom indoor signs create an atmosphere inside your store, office, or property. The atmosphere in your physical space will be closely associated with your brand, of course. So, your indoor business signs are essential to developing your brand. Are you using the opportunity to signal that you’re a reliable leader in your industry? If your indoor branding could use some work, it’s time to focus on solidity.
What Is Solidity?
If you look in a dictionary, you’ll find that solidity means firm or strong structure, as well as a reliable character. As a brand, you should be interested in appearing solid. People want to buy from and work with brands that they perceive as strong leaders, who offer reliability, trustworthiness, and credibility. Appearing this way can boost sales and repeat customers.
What Does Solidity Mean for Your Brand?
To get more solidity you must figure out what it means for your brand specifically. Here are just a few examples:
- Warranties and guarantees: If you can offer a warranty to guarantee your business will seem more secure.
- Thought leadership: Customers will know they are working with an industry leader if you can demonstrate thought leadership.
- Customer satisfaction: If you know your customer satisfaction rate, and it’s impressive, advertise it to show social proof to your customers.
How Do Indoor Signs Help Create Solidity?
Essentially, you can use your custom indoor signs to advertise whichever aspect of solidity your brand needs to focus on. Our sign designers can help you choose the exact sign for your purpose, but here are some options.
- Custom LED sign indoor: Light-up your warranties or guarantees with a custom LED sign indoors.
- Trade show booth displays: Trade shows are a great place to show off knowledge and original research. Put some in your booth display.
- Banners and flags: Place customer satisfaction rates on indoor banners and flags to impress customers.
Work with A Sign Company as Solid as You Are
Visual Signs is the reliable, trustworthy sign company you’ve been looking for. We focus on our client’s real business goals and choose the sign and design that will help them achieve those goals. To that end, we offer a huge range of signs, including indoor signs and outdoor signs. If your business needs to appear more solid, reach out to us to start a sign consultation today.